Indicators for a Circular Economy: Methodologies evaluating circularity
Time & Location
About the Event
This is the first in a series of online activities of Our Homes, Our Deal. Social, cooperative and public housing sector - placed at end of the construction/renovation supply chain - is committed to contribute to a more sustainable way to build/renovate, use and demolish buildings. Indicators to track the lifecycle of our buildings resources are essential to provide sustainable, affordable and carbon neutral homes to people.
- DG GROW or DG ENVI, European Commission (tbc)
- Ana Tisov, Member of CCHE & Project Leader / Researcher at Huygen Installatie Adviseurs
- Michiel Ritzen, Member of CCHE, Senior researcher ZUYD’s/ technical coordinator EU H2020 DRIVE 0
- Paul Quinn, Director of Regeneration, Clarion Housing Group
- Arnau Gonzalez, AIGUASOL & Houseful partner
Moderator: Housing Europe
What will you learn?
- What is circularity and the main vectors to measure: waste, materials, water, energy, more?
- Brief presentation of the Houseful methodology being developed
- What are other frameworks, indicators and certifications used by practitioners for circularity?
- What are needs and priorities in tracking resource efficiency to prevent scarcity, exhaustion and eventually impact on cost, environment and quality of life?
- What levels do indicators address? Are they regional, neighbourhood, building level?
- What is your experience and how can Houseful contribute? Best practices, gaps, innovations.
Can't make it that time but still want to benefit from the webinar?
Register anyway. We'll share the recording after the meeting and invite you to join the forum for further discussion.