Climate change, environmental and health impacts on housing affordability
Time & Location
About the Event
#Housing 2030 is a joint international initiative of housing experts from over 56 governments through UNECE and UN Habitat and 43,000 affordable housing providers and neighbourhood developers represented by Housing Europe. It aims to improve the capacity of national and local governments to formulate policies that improve housing affordability and sustainability.
We are delighted to count with high-level speakers in the climate and affordable housing agenda that include, amongst others:
- Frans Timmermans – Executive Vice-President of the European Commission for the EU Green Deal
- Councillor Susan Aitken, Leader, Glasgow City Council
- Doris Andoni, Chair, UNECE Committee on Urban Development, Housing and Land Management
- Bent Madsen, President of Housing Europe
- Christophe Lalande, Chief of Section - Land, Housing and Shelter, UN-Habitat
The full programme of the event can be accessed here.